- This event has passed.
Young Urban Growers – Online Info Session
April 27 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
This workshop will be taking place online, and will explore ways in which you can earn volunteer hours while practicing social distancing and public health guidelines in response to COVID-19.
Are you between ages 15-30 and working to reduce your impact on the environment? Do you want to take a leadership role in raising awareness of local food in our community? Join our group of youth gardeners, cooks and foodies in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon!
At our info session you’ll learn how you can:
- Design an environmental action project;
- Contribute to food security and sustainability initiatives;
- Lead online community workshops and events;
- Learn to cook with local, organic harvest through online initiatives;
- Earn 10 volunteer hours while making a difference in your community.
Register here to receive information on joining the webinar.