- This event has passed.
*CANCELED* Field to Table Volunteer Info Session
March 31 @ 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS CANCELED
Growing, cooking, and eating food is an integral part of community building, as well as environmental impact. At the Ecosource Community Hub we offer a range of field-to-table education opportunities for the broader community, and the Field-to-Table Volunteers would support these community workshops and events. This position will allow volunteers to gain hands-on experience in an organic garden, a commercial kitchen, and experience working with community members.
Attend our first info session to find out how you can support Ecosource’s workshops, and:
• learn food handling skills;
• gain experience in a commercial kitchen space;
• gain experience working with wide demographic and diverse populations;
• contribute to food security and sustainability initiatives;
• learn about local food and environmental issues;
• earn hours towards their ’40 hours’ community service graduation requirement.
To register and learn more, contact Deanna at email@example.com.