Corporate Engagement Opportunities
Ecosource is offering a unique opportunity to meet your corporate engagement goals through a hands-on experience. Join us in making an impact while learning about sustainable food systems and developing your gardening skills. You will also learn simple ways to support local food systems that you can use at home.
Our Corporate Engagement program is designed to engage up to 30 employees in fun, social, and physical activities at our 15,000 square-foot Iceland Teaching Garden in Mississauga. This interactive opportunity will allow your team to support and give back to your local community while learning about gardening in a changing climate and contributing to environmental sustainability.
What to expect
Ecosource’s Corporate Engagement package is offered as an in-person, hands-on experience. This excellent team building activity is facilitated by our team of local experts in sustainable food systems, and includes:
- A tour of our 15,000 square-foot market garden, The Iceland Teaching Garden and introduction to the onsite sustainable urban gardening features;
- An interactive session to develop your team’s knowledge about gardening in a changing climate and time to learn new gardening tips and tricks from our experts;
- A chance to get your hands dirty by participating in seasonal activities such as weeding, planting, watering, harvesting and garden improvements, with fresh produce donated directly to local food banks and community programs;
- Access to Ecosource’s Field-to-Table digital recipe book to inspire cooking with local food; and
- An opportunity to increase your corporate profile through media recognition.
What you need to know
Group size: up to 30 participants
Time: 3-hour session
When: available dates, May to October
Where: Iceland Teaching Garden (705 Matheson Blvd. East Mississauga, ON, L4Z 4A6)
Cost: $1,500 donation to Ecosource. The cost of this program allows Ecosource to support our staff time and to further our charitable programming. Charitable tax receipts are available for all corporate and individual donors.
With your support
Ecosource works to increase access to fresh, healthy food for the community. Corporate and individual donations support us in our charitable programming which:
- Grows close to 5,000 lbs of fresh garden produce for local food banks each year
- Engages 18,000+ participants & volunteers in our programming on an annual basis
- Maintains and animates 11 community gardens across Mississauga for residents of all abilities
- Mentors and supports food growing initiatives for residents, youth, schools, and community groups across Peel
And much more!
We look forward to welcoming your corporate group to the garden. To learn more, please contact email@example.com
Book your visit to the Iceland Teaching Garden here:
This project is generously supported by the Ontario Trillium Foundation.