Educating for Sustainability Certificates
Join Ecosource and York University for one or more of our 2-day learning modules
Thanks to support from TD Friends of the Environment Foundation, Ecosource and York University are partnering for the ninth year to bring you a newly updated Advanced Teacher Training Program! With new modules developed for 2019, we are excited to provide hands-on learning and professional development to selected educators interested in the latest tools and strategies for environmental education.
Four modules will be offered February to May 2019 and will consist of the following themes:
- Land-Based Learning and Truth and Reconciliation
- Nature Play and Fostering Outdoor Connection
- Water, Green Infrastructure and Environmental Campaigns
- Food Systems and Gardening for the Curriculum
A fee of $20 applies to each module. Participation in the modules will give you:
- Two days of hands-on workshops and field trips per learning module
- Ready-to-use tools, resources and lesson plans that you can start using in your classroom right away
- Instruction on writing grants for environmental projects
- Certificate of Recognition issued by York University
- Ideas and points towards EcoSchool Certification
Spaces are limited, so don’t miss the chance to participate in this fantastic opportunity! To register, or to learn more about each module, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank TD Friends of the Environment Foundation for funding these educational opportunities for teachers in Ontario. Thank you to York University, our strategic partner, for collaboratively delivering this program.