Educating for Sustainability Certificates
Join Ecosource and York University for one or more of our 2-day learning modules
Thanks to the support from TD Friends of the Environment Foundation, Ecosource and York University are partnering to bring you a newly updated Advanced Teacher Training Program this school year! With refreshed modules for 2020, we are excited to provide hands-on learning and professional development to educators interested in the latest tools and strategies for sustainability education.
Four modules will be offered from February to May 2020 and will focus on the following themes:
• Food Systems and Gardening for the Curriculum
• Nature Play and Fostering Outdoor Connection
• Water, Green Infrastructure and Water Based Learning
• Reducing Your Ecological Footprint through Youth Advocacy
A fee of $20 applies to each module. Participation in the modules will give you:
• Two days of hands-on workshops and field trips per learning module
• Ready-to-use tools, resources and lesson plans for the classroom
• Certificate of Recognition issued by York University
• Ideas and points towards EcoSchool Certification
Spaces are limited, so don’t miss the chance to participate in this fantastic opportunity! Registration opens in December so stay tuned for upcoming news. For any questions regarding the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the Advanced Teacher Training modules are intended for teachers. If you are not an in-service or pre-service teacher, please contact us at 905-274-6222 ext. 300 or email email@example.com before completing your registration.
We thank TD Friends of the Environment Foundation for funding these educational opportunities for teachers in Ontario. Thank you to York University, our strategic partner, for collaboratively delivering this program.